X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800cl9t-6gbnq

EVGA X58 SLI Classified 141-BL-E759-A1
    Core i7 920

what do i need to do make it run on 1600 ? when the pc start run at 1067 so what i did was i change the timing to 9-9-9-24 and put V1.6 what else need to do ?

you need to also change the speed of the memory to 1600. that is in the bios too

Comment

yep works now. are memory able to run 1600 with 12 GB or is it just 6 GB kit do 1600.

Comment

Originally posted by 600rr4life View Post
        yep works now. are memory able to run 1600 with 12 GB or is it just 6 GB kit do 1600.
        that is good to know. if you have any more issue, let us know

Comment

GSkill says they only guarantee by individual set, i.e. they will guarantee each individual set (your 6GB) but not 2 sets together, the 12GB you asked about.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
            GSkill says they only guarantee by individual set, i.e. they will guarantee each individual set (your 6GB) but not 2 sets together, the 12GB you asked about.
            that is correct. we don't guarantee two kits but we will help. none of the machine are the same, just remember YMMV

Comment

has any one be able to overclock memory to 1800 ?

F3-12800cl9t-6gbnq

Comment

has any one be able to overclock memory to 1800 ?

F3-12800cl9t-6gbnq
                did you mean 1 set or 2 sets?
                it would be very difficult if you install total 6 sticks to overclock
                even with 1 set, as we know, there is not much space to overclock for this model
                thanks

G.S

Comment

If you're looking to run 12GB at 1600 or more, you may want to look at the 12GB sets available i.e. OCZ, Corsair. Otherwise you are looking at pairing a pair of 6GB sets that A) most companies won't guarantee and B) will be much harder to OC than a 12GB SET. In these speed ranges, OCing isn't all that easy, even with 6GB let alone 2 unmatched sets.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

with this set of 6 GB of 1600 has any one be able to overclock this ram to at less 1800 ?

Comment

with this set of 6 GB of 1600 has any one be able to overclock this ram to at less 1800 ?

we don't think it would be easy to reach DDR3 1800 with this model

G.S

Comment

Working...
                      X