2x F3-10666CL7D-4GBRH 1333Mhz 7-7-7-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x F3-10666CL7D-4GBRH 1333Mhz 7-7-7-21

I would like some advice on my Ram settings, system specs below, memtest has pass 100% with these settings. 1.5v so I quite happy, just abit hesitant on leaving it all on auto?

CPU: Intel i7 860
    Motherboard: Asus P7P55D Deluxe (Latest Bios)
    Ram: 2x G.Skill Ripjaws F3-10666CL7D-4GBRH 1333Mhz 7-7-7-21 (2x 2Gb) 4Gb Kit

Bios screens attached

Congrats......I would be thrilled to have a mobo that read the RAM right and put it to the correct timings.

Having said that, you can always play with the timings manually and try to tighten them for a performance increase if your into OCing. Granted with teh RAM the only real 'Increase' you'll see is numbers in benchmark programs and they will be minimal.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

hmm, I am used to XT, not XN, is that 3T or meaning 3N, (N=1....0)?

*If* 3T, I wouldn't say that is normal.

Comment

That, 3 is from the XMP profile, and prob based on the JEDEC standard for 1333 which is actually CL8 for 1333 with a 2 CR, since the timings are tighter (CL7) it drops the CR to 3 in the profile...but the system is actually running at 2

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X