Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software Bug

Recently I'm having a bug.

I cant use M1 mode because it changes all my keyboard special characters, I mean
    If I set M1 Mode and try to put a ? I get - , or if I press - im getting ç.

I'm using QWERTY(Spanish) and it is well configured in my Windows 8.1

This is not happening with the other modes (M2 and M3)

I have restarted my keyboard setting too many times and reinstalled the software like 20 times.

Is there any possibility to fully restart the memory of the keyboard?
    I'm getting same issues even I reinstall all the software or factory restarting via Gskill program.

Can anybody help me, I'm getting crazy.

Sorry for my bad english.

This happened to me in all three modes using SW 0.87, I had to go back to SW 0.85 and is still happening in mode 1.

Spanish layout, windows 8.1

Comment

Yes, now my timing buttom doesnt work properly.. What is this disaster?

I cant even restart configurations, when I reset all the configuration the software is taking my old Modes...

Help please.

Comment

Looking into this issue. We will test it and report back.

Comment

We are working on a fix that will be finalized shortly. It will be included in a future update. Thank you for the notice and your patience!

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
            We are working on a fix that will be finalized shortly. It will be included in a future update. Thank you for the notice and your patience!
            Still waiting for this issue, thanks

Comment

Hi Javi,

We apologize for the delay. We're still working on this issue.

For now, would you mind trying the following for the key that is typing incorrectly?

1. Press "MR" key on the top left corner.
              2. Press "-" once to select it for recording.
              3. Press "MR" key again on the top left corner. This should clear the - key of its stuck macro setting.

If it's not a stuck macro and the above step is unable to reset the key, please try opening "Task Manager" and go to "Details" (Win 10) or "Process" (Win 7, 8) tab, and then End Task to "App.exe" before doing the steps above. Then open the software again to make sure that the key is cleared.

We are still working on a tool to help you reset the key functions. (We haven't forgotten about this issue!) We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

Hi,

im having the same issue, more or less. Like: http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=13897

After recording a macro, i cannot set the key back to default. I´ve deleted all macros, restarted the keyboard to default setting and nothing happens, key is executing macro. Can program other macros instead.

This happens in 0.87, spanish layout, and CTRL key.
                Tried MR - MR solution and nothing.
                Not happening in other modes (M keys).
                Creating a new mode in the same M key doesnt change nothing, still running macro.

Hope to have a way to solve this soon.

Comment

I basically have the same problem in my M1.
                  It would be awesome to have a tool to hard reset the keyboard.

Comment

Working...
                  X