F3-1600C9Q-32GSR-gigabyte 990fxa-ud3-- AMD FX 8350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-1600C9Q-32GSR-gigabyte 990fxa-ud3-- AMD FX 8350

Any help is appreciated! My memory doesn't seem to be running at the 1600mhz but at 1333mhz in BIOS. Any idea on how to change this?

Enable DOCP/EOCP in BIOS. Raise CPU-NB Voltage +0.05-+0.1V and that should stabilize the memory controller for 32GB. Keep us posted on the result.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Well after searching for those settings with no luck ( and I swear I know what I am doing lol). Apparently all I had to do was set my Extreme Memory Profile - X.M.P to Profile 1 and boom, 1600! Thanks for the help

Comment

Glad to hear all is well.....any big plans for the 32GB?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Not really on my part. My husband and I were gamers up till we had our son 3 years ago and He is looking to get back into it and the old pc was ... Old. So he asked me to build him a new gaming rig so figured we would go all out. Being a stay at him mom you would think i had time to game but yea...no. I'll stick to my silly iPad apps and ps3 when time allows.... Though with this new pc I'm sure I will get sucked back in lol

Comment

No doubt you will, have fun!

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X