GSkill ARES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSkill ARES

Time to go and GOOGLE up GSkill ARES, their newest line of sticks, here are just a couple of the releases:

http://hothardware.com/News/GSkill-K...formance-Kits/

http://www.guru3d.com/news/gskill-la...3-memory-kits/
    Last edited by Tradesman; 02-10-2012, 07:17 AM.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

when will these be on newegg?
    gigabyte 990fxa ud3 rev 1.1
    AMD 960t unlocked to 6 core @ 3.8ghz
    Gskill Ares F3-2133C11Q-16GAO 16gb 4 x 4
    HIS 6950
    OCZ SSD 120gb WIN7
    Seasonic plat 860

Comment

Hopefully GSkill will have something, in the past, they have jumped out within about a week or so of the press releases

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Within the next two weeks, NewEgg should have them shortly, then they need to take pics, create item, and it should be available.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

They're heeerrreee!
          NewEgg has the low profile ARES line in stock, the color (B = Blue O = Orange) can be determined by the last character in the model #. Images here:

http://hothardware.com/News/GSkill-K...formance-Kits/

NewEgg product page, low to high, here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...CE&PageSize=20

Tman

Comment

Cool Tman, glad to see you're on top of it. The low profiile of the Ares sticks will be very helpful sonce the cooler builders don't seem to realize RAM needs some room under them.

Will I always have to type "ripjaws" to post?
            I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.

Comment

Any additional colors coming? Red, Black, etc to match up with motherboards?

Comment

I actually returned the Ripjaws X I bought as it will a little bit of a tight fit with the push/pull config of the Hyper 212 Evo and am gonna get me a set of the Ares 16 Gb quad channel kits. They look awesome.

Comment

Let us know what you think when you get them

Tman

Comment

I definitely will, I really enjoy my Ripjaws X but the heat spreaders just didn't work for my rig so I'm confident I'll greatly enjoy the Ares.

Comment

We'll be waiting to hear, I too, think you'll love 'em, thus far I've only worked with a few sets, but they've been great!

Tman

Comment

Hi guys, I just want to make a comment in regard this kind of memory th Ares series, they are super I'm not a over locker and a few days or weeks I ask a ? on this forum about overclocking my Asus Maximus III Gene board and thanks to a quick respond from TRADESMAM I got my answer, follow that I was trayinf to reach my memory max speed and for some reason of lack of knowledge I wasn't be able to get the final results but
                        I got in to my bios and even my memory spec says for 67,68 and 78 chipset and the XMP 1.3 I still was able to use my XMP prof.1 and prof.2 of my XMP board features in other word this memory are compatible with the P55 as well. People it is proof that Tradesman made comment on other post in reference when OC memory don,t buy memory with CL 7 if you want to OC past 2133 is a lot easier, buying CL 9 class and will have a lot of room to work on. I had a 16 kit CL 7 and I couldn't get them past from 1800 . I bought a kit of 16 Ares 1700 C9 and set prof.1 on the XMP of the Maximus III bios and quick setup the memories prof.1 and 2 .Im going to how to post pics on the post thread then I will post some pics of my system CPU Z results.
                        Case:Corsair, Obsidian 650D
                        MB: Asus X99-Deluxe, Bios-1801
                        CPU: i7 5960X @ 4.5Ghz-1.265V, Cache:4.0Ghz @1.255V
                        CpuCooler: EK Supremacy WB with Airplex Modularity Radiator.
                        GPU:EVGA 980HC @1565Mhz
                        PSU:EVGA 1300W SuperNova G2
                        Memory:F4-3200C16Q-16GRK @ XMP settings, Testing:F4-2800C15Q2-128GRKD
                        Timing: 16-16-16-36-1T
                        BD: Intel 400GB NVMe Pci-e SSD
                        " I'm not an OCer, just looking 4 a good mentor "

Comment

Glad to hear it worked out well, if you start OCing things let us know

Tman

Comment

Working...
                          X