Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faulty stick of Ripjaws Z F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH

Hello,

I have emailed an rma form and details to rma@gskill.com. I purchased a ram set containing 4 sticks of "Ripjaws Z" F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH.

My machine was blue screening. I ran memtest on each of the 4 sticks individually. 3 sticks returned no errors and windows is working perfectly.

The 1 remaming stick returns errors in memtest and cuases windows to blue screen repeatedly.

Please reply to resolve my 1 defective stick.

Many thanks.

**Edit
    Forgot to mention, I live in england if that helps.

They should respond shortly, it is their weekend now, so you will have to wait a few more days. Once they get back in office, you should receive RMA number and details.

Also, you should send the entire kit. This is a very high performance kit, it is important that all modules are perfectly matching from the same kit.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Hi, Thanks for the reply, I received the RMA email and will be sending the kit back shortly.

If i bought another kit with same part number F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH from the same auction as the last can i use all 8 sticks resulting in 32gb total ram?

Im confused how 2 kits with identical part numbers sold on the same auction could differ?

many thanks.

Comment

No, it is not a good idea. It is best to use a 32GB kit like these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...rder=BESTMATCH

Pre-match, tested, and guaranteed to work in a single computer.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
        X