• Show
Clear All

• Rma er2191758

Hello,

I have just received an email telling me that you have received my
    package for RMA (RMA ER2191758) and that it takes 3 weeks of processing
    : "Your RMA request ER2191758 has been received. We will process your
    request as soon as possible. Average processing time is about three
    weeks Thank you, G.Skill RMA service Europe".

Outside your RMA Policy & Procedures you say: "shipping/courier services
    may be used. Please allow at least 5 7 business days for processing
    and shipping after the receipt of defective product(s) with valid RMA
    number(s)."

So concretely what should I do to speed up the procedure because I
    urgently need my PC for my work.

Sincerely,
    MickaŽl.
    Last edited by djase; 08-09-2019, 11:07 AM.

Apparently no one comes by to take the time to answer on the European forum and no more answers to my emails sent to the RMA service.

I am angry and extremely disappointed with this treatment.

Comment

Apparently they don't seem to care about us.
      Probably the worst Customer Service after ASUS.
      If you don't live in the United States, they don't care.

Comment

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Do you have a tracking number for the return package? If the item was delivered it will be processed and completed right away; please provide that information and we can look into the status.

Processing and turn around time can vary with location, however you can rest assured it will be completed as soon as possible.

Official G.Skill support is not available during weekends so that may be why you did not receive a response during that time.
        Last edited by GSKILL TECH; 08-12-2019, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
          Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Do you have a tracking number for the return package? If the item was delivered it will be processed and completed right away; please provide that information and we can look into the status.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CW029693776FR

the package was delivered on August 8, 2019 around 11am according to my post office and I received the email from the RMA service the same day at 12:19pm to confirm it.
          Before sending my package the RMA service assured me that the processing would take a maximum of 5 to 7 days and not 3 weeks!
          I explained to them that I couldn't stay too long without the memory sticks because I need my computer for my work.
          Last edited by djase; 08-12-2019, 09:53 AM.

Comment

thank you for offering your help and after not hearing from you again.

Comment

If I get my memory sticks back one day, as soon as I receive them I sell them and buy them from the competition.

First purchase from you, not even 1 month later forced to contact the RMA department.

Comment

I am on the other side of the world, completely opposite time zones, so communication is not as quick as you imagine. We will have the responsible RMA dept contact you shortly with an update.

We are sorry to hear a module failed so soon, however memory error is random and can happen any time which is why we offer a manufacturer lifetime warranty to protect you for life.

Thank you for your patience

Comment

two weeks later and still no updates !

Comment

Working...
                  X