Faulty F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faulty F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL

Hi, I have 2x4gb DDR3 memory (F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL) which after about a year one stick has stopped working (no overclocking or anything) and so I have sent in an RMA form. Do you know if it will be possible to only return the faulty stick as I will no longer be able to use my PC if I have to return both - or I have to buy more RAM which then defeats the purpose of RMAing it!

Also, being from the UK, do you know where I will have to post them to?

Cheers.

It's best if you return both, but if you send only one module, they'll only replace the one module you send in. Just keep in mind that there might be compatibility issues if you replace only part of the memory kit.

G.Skill has a service center in the Netherlands. You'll have to email rma@gskill.com with your RMA request form, and they'll give you a RMA number and shipping instructions.
    ultra terminum

Comment

Cheers Mark. I did request an RMA on the same day I opened this thread, and like this thread, I haven't even received a reply (apart from yours), which I thought was pretty disappointing tbh..

Comment

It is best to return the entire kit so you can receive a new kit back. Memory kits need to be perfectly matching for optimal performance.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
        X