120g sniper dieing ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 120g sniper dieing ???

120g sniper with windows 7 ultimate installed on it only.
    I have only had my SSD for 4 months and now when it boots it only runs for about 1-2 minutes then it just locks up, and i have to do a reset to get it to boot it again then i just get a black screen and it say reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press any key. Im new to useing SSD's so any help in this would be great. Or should i just RMA it?

120g sniper
    windows 7 ultimate 64
    western digital black 500g
    cooler master silent pro 700w
    MSI 560 gtx
    msi P67a-C43
    zalman hydraulic cpu cooler
    Specs intel I5-2500k sandy bridge
    8g ripjaws ddr3 1600

Same with phoenix pro

not trying to thread jack but im also having this exact issue with my 120gb phoenix pro about 9 months old on firmware 3.1

drive will boot but after 1 or 2 mins the drive stops functioning and stops showing up in my computer.

drive doesn't stay up long enough to run any utilities on it.. like parted magic..

same deal when i toss it in a usb external.

Comment

Try reinstalling OS.Mine would freeze the mouse at destop sometimes,but im not sure it was the ssd.After reinstalling windows,everything was fine.

Comment

Well i cant reinstall OS and when i try to do anything else tells me missing boot manager.
        if anyone has any other ideas would be great help to me.

Comment

Bios dosent see my ssd now any ideas what to do , anyone?

Comment

Hi Anayaj,
            if your SSD can't detect by BIOS, the only way is RMA, sorry for the inconvenient.

Comment

Hi Anayaj,
              if your SSD can't detect by BIOS, the only way is RMA, sorry for the inconvenient.

Comment

K thnx ill look into getting an RMA set then

Comment

Working...
                X