Post your GSkill drive benchmark result here please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Griffyj View Post
    Why can't I attach a image of my benchmarks?
    What have you tried so far? I can definitely help you.

Comment

Add a reply to the thread and skroll down to additional options to find manage attachments and it is not there.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffyj View Post
        Add a reply to the thread and skroll down to additional options to find manage attachments and it is not there.
        Yeah, that's the one thing I noticed about this place: they don't have some of the better features enabled. It's like using a gimped version of Overclock.net.

But, here are some options that I enjoy:

If your ISP provides web hosting service, then take advantage of that. I use Comcast High-Speed Internet, and since I use Firefox, I use FireFTP to manage my hosted files.

If you're familiar with services like PhotoBucket or ImageShack, then use them. They're actually pretty straight forward, so I won't bore you with details or instructions since they're good at providing their own (and do a better job than I would at explaining how they work).

If worst comes to worst, then I'm willing to upload it to my Comcast account.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoCables View Post
          Yeah, that's the one thing I noticed about this place: they don't have some of the better features enabled. It's like using a gimped version of Overclock.net.

But, here are some options that I enjoy:

If your ISP provides web hosting service, then take advantage of that. I use Comcast High-Speed Internet, and since I use Firefox, I use FireFTP to manage my hosted files.

If you're familiar with services like PhotoBucket or ImageShack, then use them. They're actually pretty straight forward, so I won't bore you with details or instructions since they're good at providing their own (and do a better job than I would at explaining how they work).

If worst comes to worst, then I'm willing to upload it to my Comcast account.
          Thanks for the offer.

Comment

Result

Here are 4 Falcons 64GB in RAID 0, doing sequential reads.

EDIT: I'm having second thoughts and doubts about the way I'm using IOMeter at the moment. It might be that there's still a cache accelerating things somewhere and that what I really get is "only" about 1080 MB/s. Oh well... Not too bad anyway... (end of Edit)

Everything is running by the books and on specs (zero overclocking).

I'm happy with the result !
            Last edited by Remi; 09-04-2009, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Newbie marks

Core i7 2.66Ghz
              Asus P6T SE
              Falcon 128Gb
              6Gb OCZ DDR3
              Windows 7 64bit Enterprise

The biggest improvement was when i switched to AHCI mode in bios.
              Intel chipset, no paging file, minor windows tweaks made not much difference - all within a few points of each other on each run. I managed to hit 261.0 on one of the runs...

Comment

Hear is myne
                Cpu AMD 955 Black 4GHz
                1333 GHZ 4 Gb Ram

Comment

Comment

Sorry for that hear is the rest of the pics
                    http://gskill.us/forum/picture.php?a...=6&pictureid=8

Comment

• Another One

Comment

• I was worried that my older hardware might be a bottleneck for my 128GB Falcon, as I have an Asus P5W DH Deluxe board with ICH7R, and I'm running XP. Luckily, it doesn't seem to be an issue.

Comment

• my falcon drive has a max read of 230 end write doesn't pass 95 =( i gave ahci enable on a p6t deluxe v2 , intel drivers

Comment

• Used State

My System

Coudln't use the TRIM or wipertool because Data Corruption ive used it one time i must do and acronis rebackup after that.

Speed is lowering with longer usage because i coudnt trim currently without corruption. Should i use the integrated MS AHCI 1.0 Driver which is implementet in Win7 or wait for a newer IntelMatrixDriver.

Windows 7 x64 Bit Edition Final
                            Intel iCore 860 Lynnfield @ 3,5Ghz BCLK 170
                            ASUS P7P55D Deluxe 0606 latest Firmware
                            G.Skill Ripsaw 4GB DDR3 2000 F3-16000CL9-2GBRH XMP2000 Memoryprofile in Use.

G.Skill Falcon 128 SSD Firmware 1571

AHCI On in BIOS and REG Key + latest Intel Matrix Storage Driver v8.9.2.1002
                            http://www.station-drivers.com/telec...ivers.com).exe

I hope vor a Trim usable Firmware in the Future the Speed is lowering as longer the drive is in use.

USED STATE since two Weeks in Usage as System Maindrive.

Prefetcher off
                            [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Session Manager\Memory Management\PrefetchParameters]
                            "EnableSuperfetch"=dword:00000000
                            "EnablePrefetcher"=dword:00000000
                            "EnableBootTrace"=dword:00000000

NTFS Timestamp and TRIM Command off

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\FileSystem]
                            "DisableDeleteNotification"=dword:00000001
                            "NtfsDisableLastAccessUpdate"=dword:00000001
                            DeleteNotify Win7 TRIM Command manually off.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Session Manager\Memory Management]
                            "DisablePagingExecutive"=dword:00000001

AntiVirusScanner off for measuring.

Last edited by Hase1; 09-27-2009, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• bench crystaldiskmark SSD FALCON 64GB

Intel core I7 920 C0 2.66@380 / ASUS P6T SE / mem crucial ballistik tracer 12800 8 8 8 24 @ 7 7 7 18 / PoV GTX295 / SSD FALCON 64 gb / RAID0 seagate 7200.11 500gb / Seagate 7200.12 1TB / XFI Fatal1ty Championship series / Corsari TX850W /

Comment

Working...
                                X