• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my is working fine sleep/awake...
    i have msi gx660 and phoenix pro 60gb

Comment

fixed sleep dont wake up on x58-udr5a gigabyte MB

I was reading other forums on same issue and came across another forum switch to the marvell controller from the ICH10R. I did that and have not had a problem since christmas. I know this wont work with others that only have one contoller on their MB. It has something to do with the Intel ICH10R Driver. I wrote to Intel and I havent got a reply. The MB number was wrong it is a GA-X58a-UD5. I have a G.SKILL Phoenix Pro Series FM-25S2S-120GBP2.
      Last edited by oldtimer; 02-10-2011, 12:39 PM.

Comment

My Gskill Sniper, 120gb, BSODs when waking from sleep, requires manual restart, of which then it will resume my windows session, BSOD says: "Initializing disk for crash dump", Pretty sure I hooked everything up right, enabled AHCI before install, tried multiple installs. Seems to work fine without sleep.....
        Specs
        cpu:1090T
        mobo:Gigabyte 890FX-UD5
        Ram: Gskill flares
        PSU: Silverstone 850w
        win7 64bit
        Last edited by IcyLynx; 04-04-2011, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Have receive my 4SSD from RMA last day (Falcon 128G firmware 2030), r?install them in RAID 0.

Install every thing on my computer.

The computer go to sleep and, when i press a key, nothing, black screen.

Have to press 10 sec the reboot button and then the computer start ...

have not the probl?me before RMA my SSD (firmware 16xx).

Motherboard ASUS P6T delux V2.

Will check tonight the version of Intel driver on my mother board (probably v10.1 or 10.2).

Edit : Intel driver was 9.6, the one given with the mother board driver.

In the energy option of Win 7 i desactivate the sleep timer for the HDD From 20 minutes to Never. Now my computer don't crash.
          Last edited by thefreelink; 05-06-2011, 12:23 AM.

Comment

I still have this problem with the last firmware and recommended driver for first page.
            But this has nothing to do with the driver, as with Linux(running from a pen drive) I have exatly the same problem. I did several secure erasings of the drive so far, and to get rid from the frozen state I had to put the laptop to sleep and then wake up. I'd say, at average, I had to try 20 times to have a single sucessfull wake up, all the rest, the HDD isn't detected at all.
            I have the same laptop a guy reported here, Asus G51vx
            Last edited by GamerBR; 05-29-2011, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X