Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FM-25S2S-60GBP2 data partition disappeared

Hi everobody, first sorry for my english

This morning i feel my computer too slow, i take a minute to open chrome and i see the hdd read led was always on so i decide to reboot the system, it take a lot to close all programs and reboot, until that i get a unmountable boot volume blue screen (windows 7 64 bits)

I tried to repair with windows 7 repair kit, not a solution at all, i'm still geting the same blue screen

I tried to put the ssd on a "sata to usb device" on my laptop, i get two new volumes, e: (system reserved) and F: (the partition i'm missing) if i tried to access to F: a windows promts saying me to format that unit

I tried to conect it to anyther computer with win 7 64 bits and my ssd as a second drive, in the first startup windows make a chkdsk saying a lot of things (xxx file was recovery, fixed, whatever) and the last text was "Insufficient disk space to fix the usn journal $j data stream
    " or something like that, then the system was restarted with a blue scren than i was not able to read

The second atempt, i skipped the chkdsk test and i got into windows, same as in my laptop, 2 new volumes, system reserved totally accesible and f: that say "CRC error" when i tried to acces it

Im not worried about the sdd, it still on guarantee but can anyone please, try to help me to recover the data back?

Could get something like Hiren's boot utilities:

http://www.hiren.info/pages/bootcd

which has a variety of utilities or put a OS on a regular harddrive in the system the SSD was in, then boot to that after adding the SSD and access it as a second drive

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
      Could get something like Hiren's boot utilities:

http://www.hiren.info/pages/bootcd

which has a variety of utilities or put a OS on a regular harddrive in the system the SSD was in, then boot to that after adding the SSD and access it as a second drive
      As i said, i put my SSD as a secind drive and i'm not able to access to the partition where the data was, but i'm able to access to the system reserved partion (only 100 mb)

I have hiren boot cd, what utilities should use?

Regards

Comment

Believe it's NTFS4Dos 1.9 that allows read/write access to NTFS partitions from DOS

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
          Believe it's NTFS4Dos 1.9 that allows read/write access to NTFS partitions from DOS
          I tried to use hiren boot, i don't find NTFS4Dos but i tried "Partition Saving 3.90" and i can navigate trhought my missing partition, all files seem to be there, i don't know how the hell copy that information but atleast, seem not to lost any file

I'm still investingating...

Thanks!

Comment

It's on ver 15.1 under File System tools

Tman

Comment

I found it, but there is a big problem, i want to recover a website project (+400 files) and with NTFS2Dos i'm able to access and copy data, but always with FAT32 name struchture, so now i have a backupt but with +400 files renamed to WHATEVER~1.xxx

Comment

Working...
              X