KM780 RGB Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KM780 RGB Appreciation

I really love this keyboard. I have had it for almost six years with only a single hardware issue. I wish G.Skill would take the criticisms of the software and other issues and try again for a version 2. Some kind of dust resistance would be nice.

There are not a lot of RGB with six(x3) macro keys, dedicated media controls and nice braided cables with passthroughs and available in Cherry brown keys.
    Rebinding individual keys on 3 different layouts is really handy and always worked fine for me. (launching programs, adding a colon to the numpad)
    It's a very durable build, the only thing that has broken in 6 years was the red "gamer" S keycap.

I'm one of the few that has never had issues with the software, but only issues with hardware on an otherwise perrfect keyboard. See that double R? that is the hardware issue which only happens to Rs, Ts and Es apparently due to dust according to tech support.

I really would love to buy a rrefreshed version 2 with a dust protection rating and a better software. Maybe raise the media keys up more level with the other keys?

Please take another stab at it and fix all the complaints in beta testing. There is so much potential and virtually no competition in this spot.
Working...
X