Announcement

Collapse

Got a technical problem?

Please provide the following information with any new post involving a technical issue with your G.Skill peripheral. This pertinent information will allow us to effectively troubleshoot and provide the best solution.

1) Software (SW) version and firmware (FW) version
2) Did this issue occur on a new software installation or software update?
3) What is the model number of your keyboard and layout? (e.g. KM780 RGB, NA English; etc.)
4) Which Windows OS version are you using? (e.g. Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit; etc.)
5) Which USB port did you plug the keyboard into? (e.g. USB3.0 in motherboard back panel, USB2.0 hub, etc.)
6) Your motherboard model number
7) Any antivirus/anti-malware software programs you have installed
8) Any other keyboard/mouse/similar device software you have installed

If you would like, you can also email this info to techsupport@gskill.com for our peripherals team to troubleshoot/replicate the issue.

Thank you!
See more
See less

KM780 MX macros size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KM780 MX macros size

Edit : nvm, I've found the true reason for crashing, there was a bad keycode in the xml file I've generated using excel.

Hi

I would like to know the maximum size of macros that can be recorded in the keyboard, because I have an extremely long macro (exported xml weights around 17k), and the software crashes when I try to store the correponding profile into the device (unhandled exception).

I suppose the device doesn't store them as xml, but the drivers encodes it in a kind of binary file, but maybe I'm wrong.

Another possibility would be to split this big macro in 4 or 6, but it seems we can't run multiple macros at the same time. Am I also wrong?

Ty for help
    Last edited by Mosquito25; 05-17-2017, 04:00 AM.
Working...
X