No announcement yet.

XMP Overclocking Fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And one last thought: I appreciate you thanking me for helping you, but I enjoy doing this kind of stuff. I’ve been working with, building, and programming computers since I was in grade school in the 1960’s. While I don’t do it professionally, it’s a hobby for me that I perform at a professional level. The satisfaction comes from teaching the uninitiated how to drill down and isolate the root cause of an issue or problem. Only then can you fix it with the same level of precision as a surgeon’s scalpel. Unfortunately, many of the people I work with don’t care to spend the time it takes to learn. You clearly do care and did take the time, so in working with you, the pleasure was all mine. :-)

Comment

Hi wdseith,

First off, I want to thank you again for all your help. Newegg sent me a replacement motherboard (still within return period) and this time it was a breeze enabling XMP and getting my memory to run at correct speeds. In the end, I believe it was in fact a faulty B2 slot. Thanks for all your efforts!

Comment

Sweet! Love it when a plan comes together. Enjoy!!

Comment

Working...
        X