No announcement yet.

Trident Z Neo is not recognized by Aura when PC was off for a couple of hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trident Z Neo is not recognized by Aura when PC was off for a couple of hours

Hi,

I've a problem with my Trident Z Neo modules (F4-3600C16-16GTZNC) on my Zen3 system with an Asus Strix B550E Gaming board.

When ever my PC is off for a couple of hours (mostly over night), the memory will not be recognized bei the Aura control.
    I've to shutdown und restart to get it working. Just hitting restart won't work.

I've had the same problem before with exactly these modules bevor in en Zen2 system with an Asus Tuf Gaming X570-Plus board.

In the Zen2 system this only happend ones in a while but in the Zen3 system its now every day I start the system.
    The system is not powerless over night. between the Zen2 system and the Zen3 system every component has changed expect the Ram.
    Bios is up to date also the drivers.
    Fresh Windows install hasn't changed it either.
    I am now at my wits end here.

Is the Ram kaputt or do I miss anything?

Best regards
    Daniel

If you feel there is an issue with memory, feel free to send them in for RMA exchange:

https://www.gskill.com/rma

Comment

Have you considered changing the motherboard battery?

Does the system ever lose time, or get the dates wrong? This could be an indication of where the fault is, if it does.

Comment

Working...
      X