ASUS AURA OK to use now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASUS AURA OK to use now?

I have seen issues of corrupted SPDs and modules rendered useless from using certain software/combos (seems to be a while ago)

I know i shouldnt use the G.Skill software combined with AURA etc, but is it AURA OK to use on its own, i would rather use that to controll all my RGB instead of the Gskill software to controll the RAM only.

I use system monitoring software like HWiNFO64, MSI afterburner for overclocking GPU..

Is there any known combos that I definitly should not use (other than multiple lighting control progs)? or should i avoid the asus software altogether?

Cheers,

Using the motherboards RGB suite is recommended in general, if you want to control more than just the memory LEDs. The SPD corruption issue existed back in the days because of software conflicts and other software invalidly writing into the memory SPD. The LED control was changed to software based instead to prevent that, so it is no longer an issue. Using multiple LED apps can still cause them to interfere with or block each other, so it is recommended to only ever install/use one at a time.
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Thats great news, thanks for answering.

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
      X