Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RAM RGB not working, after shutting down PC & unplugging power.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAM RGB not working, after shutting down PC & unplugging power.

Hello everyone,

I used to have that issue that the RGB of my RAM stopped working anymore, and I didn't know what caused it.

I have since then reinstalled Windows, and it worked fine until now. I just shut down my PC & unplugged the power, because I was cleaning up. And when I started my PC, the RAM RGB went Rainbow, and after Windows finished booting and was fully initialized, the RGB wasn't lighting up anymore.

PLUS in Asus Aura, under "Customize by areas", it doesn't show "DRAM_X" anymore, but now "Location_Mem_X". "X" standing for the number of the lighting bulb. And if I disable DRAM in Aura Sync, the RAM RGB goes from disabled to Rainbow. But I can't get it to show a static color anymore...

The reason why I reinstalled Windows, was because I couldn't figure out why I got this problem all of a sudden and what solution.

Now I know what caused this problem (from shutting down PC & unplugging power), but I still don't know how to fix it. :/

I tried: restoring Windows with System Restore, uninstalling Aura Sync, changing many BIOS settings.

Please if you know a solution, help me out here! thank you
    Last edited by tom1; 02-06-2020, 07:52 AM.
Working...
X