Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSKILL TECH
    replied
    Do you have any other RGB lighting software installed? It is possible some times there is conflicting signal causing the issue. Have you tried motherboard software to see if it can work better?

Leave a comment:

• ASHKANIMOUS
    replied
    Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post

Do you have the latest BIOS for the motherboard? Are you using the latest software versions?

To reset lighting, shut down all power including from power supply, press power button, then reboot the system to see if it can work better.
    Yes latest bios and SW versions. It's inconsistent sometimes the RGB works on all 4 dimms / or some of the dims or none . It's not a terrible issue just annoying.

Leave a comment:

• GSKILL TECH
    replied
    Originally posted by ASHKANIMOUS View Post
    ryzen 9 5950x
    razer taichi x570
    64 gb gskill trident z rgb 4266 ddr4 set to 4000

my issue is the RGB is not consistent. i have the rgb software to sync with razer chroma. sometimes all the rgb is fine and sync'ed. other times only a couple sticks are syncd'ed or all the rgb is off and there is no way to get it back on till i restart the pc and even then it might not fix the issue. i have seen other say its a ryzen issue. any more info or fixes would be appreciated
    Do you have the latest BIOS for the motherboard? Are you using the latest software versions?

To reset lighting, shut down all power including from power supply, press power button, then reboot the system to see if it can work better.

Leave a comment:

• ASHKANIMOUS
    replied
    ryzen 9 5950x
    razer taichi x570
    64 gb gskill trident z rgb 4266 ddr4 set to 4000

my issue is the RGB is not consistent. i have the rgb software to sync with razer chroma. sometimes all the rgb is fine and sync'ed. other times only a couple sticks are syncd'ed or all the rgb is off and there is no way to get it back on till i restart the pc and even then it might not fix the issue. i have seen other say its a ryzen issue. any more info or fixes would be appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Muppet
    replied
    It does't work with 1.00.26 either they bassicly broke support for ryzen 9 3900x on asus x570-e

Leave a comment:

• emissary42
    replied
    An update was just posted here: https://www.gskill.us/forum/forum/pr...-beta-releases

Download: http://www.gskill.com/gskill-device/...l-v1.00.26.zip

Originally posted by G.SKILL View Post
    Changelog:
    - Disabled logging to disk

We're still looking into the memory usage when External Sync/Razer Chroma is enabled.

Leave a comment:

• Muppet
    replied
    3% cpu usage with memory sync enabled in armoury crate on lightningservice.exe 0% when de selected while my other strips are still checked, never was an issue before with my corsair memory

Leave a comment:

• dwd1961
    replied
    Originally posted by AeroZ View Post

Did you try the beta version?
    I did not. We're you refereeing o the USB problem of the Music option not working?

Leave a comment:

• AeroZ
    replied
    Originally posted by dwd1961 View Post
    Two issues.
    Unplugging or plugging in a USB device will cause my Trident RGB Ram to either change colors or go off. The Music ption does not work--jsut shuts off the RGBs.

Trying to fix this issue I uninstalled Trident and reinstalled the newest version.

After reinstalling, the MUSIC option worked once fine now now it only shuts off the RGBs. Unplugging or plugging a USB device still changes the RGB color, or just turns the RGBs off.
    Did you try the beta version?

Leave a comment:

• dwd1961
    replied
    Two issues.
    Unplugging or plugging in a USB device will cause my Trident RGB Ram to either change colors or go off. The Music ption does not work--jsut shuts off the RGBs.

Trying to fix this issue I uninstalled Trident and reinstalled the newest version.

After reinstalling, the MUSIC option worked once fine now now it only shuts off the RGBs. Unplugging or plugging a USB device still changes the RGB color, or just turns the RGBs off.

Leave a comment:

• BunnyButt
    replied
    I feel as if I have a constant "resetting/stumbling" of any effects, but Ill try to explain what I see on specifically the Comet effect:

Click apply, and everything starts off across all ram sticks as completely even. halfway down, or maybe after one full pass, inevitably one or two will jump ahead, while another two sticks of RAM will fall behind. it will then start to trade off distance for a bit of random time, before it attempts to reset back to even. Sometimes it chooses to KEEP resetting back to even, exactly right after it completes a pass, which kills the "comet trail"
    What I ALSO notice with this effect, is over time sticks 1&2 (which I think is supposed to actually be sticks 1&3 cause of some weird AMD issue) will no matter how many times it resets back to equal, these two RAM will STILL continue to out sync the coloring ahead of the other two.

This is all with TZLC minimized to taskbar, or open.

If I choose to abruptly kill TZLC, then it actually starts to look a little decent because each stick of ram is then allowed to just carry out its process and never be reset back to middle, which ultimately turns the "Comet" effect into a "Rain" effect as they all fall out of sync. (WHICH IS NOT BAD, its just different, and could be separate desired effects)
    If TZLC is not ran, then stick one will start to take on the color change first, with the other three/first 2&3 to follow on the next pass.

Im just curious what it is, or what its actual intention is. is it supposed to stay synced and loop smooth animations, is it supposed to let go out of sync.. This is just the thing I see. It partly ruins the effects IF you really do desire what it is labeled.

Either I get what I want, but its twitchy and doesnt follow through before starting again, or I get the animation, per individual sticks, out of sync.

just what I notice from trying to use TZLC

Leave a comment:

• evmadic
    replied
    Originally posted by RedSector View Post
    Taken few goes but finally figured out that, if you uninstall AURA, reset the RAM power (disconnect PSU / drain power), boot windows, then install latest G.skill Lighting Control V22. Shutdown and reboot, you get full control of the ram. Now when you install AURA it does not conflict and cause issue with control of the RGB.

Hope someone might find this helpful in the future, if they have an issue, need to use Version 1.07.71 of AURA.

AURA Version 1.07.79_V2.2 however does not work with the current version of G.skill Lighting Control V22.
    Hey thanks! this worked like a charm for me as well

Leave a comment:

• Squall_Rinoa89
    replied
    1.00.22 doesn't detect Trident Z RGB, but 1.00.18 does just fine on my Intel platform with i9 9900K.

Leave a comment:

• RedSector
    replied
    Taken few goes but finally figured out that, if you uninstall AURA, reset the RAM power (disconnect PSU / drain power), boot windows, then install latest G.skill Lighting Control V22. Shutdown and reboot, you get full control of the ram. Now when you install AURA it does not conflict and cause issue with control of the RGB.

Hope someone might find this helpful in the future, if they have an issue, need to use Version 1.07.71 of AURA.

AURA Version 1.07.79_V2.2 however does not work with the current version of G.skill Lighting Control V22.
    Last edited by RedSector; 12-12-2020, 06:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Papadon
    replied
    V22 works well for me so far - no issues with Trident Royal 2 x 32GB kit DDR-4000 with Ryzen 5800x

Leave a comment:

Working...
X