• [F4-3600C18D-16GVK] Browser tab crashing and frequent blue screen

System Specifications:
    Motherboard: Gigabyte B550M DS3H
    PSU: Corsair CX650M
    RAM: G.Skill PC 3600 Ripjaws (2x 8GB) [F4-3600C18D-16GVK]
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
    GFX Card: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080

Problems encountered:
    - Browser tabs crashing (tried on google chrome, safari and microsoft edge)
    - Steam games crashing (no error message)
    - Blue screen (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT)

Things I have tried:
    - Sent the product for RMA and the new product returned (different serial number) still encounters the same issue.
    - Installed the RAM on a separate system, also encounters the same blue screen message (both system works fine when using their original RAM)
    - Updated bios to latest version
    - Sent motherboard for exchange (no issues with motherboard since the system is working fine with original RAM)

The RAM is slightly more stable when running on 2133 MHz, anything above 3000 MHz will encounter bluescreen with the above messages after less than 6 hours of use. Tabs crashing happens quite frequently and randomly.

I have purchased this set of RAM in May 2022, and sent it for RMA in Sept 2022. The above issue still persists and till date it has still been unusable for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Have you tried one module at a time to see if each can be stable?

The motherboard is rated for DDR4-3200 so you may be near limits

https://www.gskill.com/configurator?...A73200%20MT/s,

Manually set DRAM Voltage, or set it slightly higher to see if you can improve stability for DDR4-3200.
    Last edited by GSKILL TECH; 01-18-2023, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X