Need Royal elite style argb on DDR5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Royal elite style argb on DDR5

Royal style on DDR5 won't be bought half or 3/4 of the way through the generation. People moving to DDR5 will be getting RAM now, not later.

I will NOT get GSkill AT ALL if I can't get Royal style argb.

You have the chassis RIGHT NOW and can move it across without any design issues.

b

Comment

Thank you for your feedback

As soon as there is more information about this it will be posted on the gskill.com Press page:

https://www.gskill.com/communities/1...39313/1/Press/

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post

As soon as there is more information about this it will be posted on the gskill.com Press page:
        I can confidently say that no one is going to wait for weeks or months on that when they are going to Z690 now, since it would be impossible.

A yes or no that it will be released soon is what is necessary so a decision can be made.

I don't see who G Skill is competing with on this that they would have to hide a release from some other competitor. I don't see anything of value in such a petty excuse or contest for a tiny media attention. Royal elite is already known to other RAM makers, so they can copy the design already.

Comment

The chassis of the royal elite ram is available to ddr5 so no really extra work needs to be done.

it will not take away from royal elite ddr4 since that is for people with ddr4 boards.

it will not take away from future ddr5 sales since it will attract buyers early and people will buy it later too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrayths View Post
            The chassis of the royal elite ram is available to ddr5 so no really extra work needs to be done.

it will not take away from royal elite ddr4 since that is for people with ddr4 boards.

it will not take away from future ddr5 sales since it will attract buyers early and people will buy it later too.
            Someone send this info to the ceo. Marketing is spinning lies for the ceo to look important when they should be fired.

I'm looking at Corsair ddr5 Dominator now, because of this issue.

Comment

bump

Comment

Wow 8/4 and still nothing. I'm now upgrading myself to DDR5 and have had a set of Royal Elites sitting in the box. Guess it's time to bust out a heatgun and make my own.

I don't quite understand the concept of this product line not being released yet. It was a hot seller back in the DDR4 days and will probably be a hotter seller now. It's pretty simple slap some chrome heatsinks on a stick of ram and you have a product. The line is still sold in DDR4 form so I don't quite get why this has been delayed for so long. DDR5 has been out for over 2 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by scgt1 View Post
                  Wow 8/4 and still nothing. I'm now upgrading myself to DDR5 and have had a set of Royal Elites sitting in the box. Guess it's time to bust out a heatgun and make my own.

I don't quite understand the concept of this product line not being released yet. It was a hot seller back in the DDR4 days and will probably be a hotter seller now. It's pretty simple slap some chrome heatsinks on a stick of ram and you have a product. The line is still sold in DDR4 form so I don't quite get why this has been delayed for so long. DDR5 has been out for over 2 years now.
                  This is exactly my point I predicted this. Think about it and spread it to other tech forums:

They release 2x modules without 4x, so people are forced to buy 2x, then 4x later.

Then they release Royal Elite WAAAY INTO The back of the release cycle, so that it comes out juuust before the next generation DDR6, so you only would get it for 1-6 months before it's OBSOLETE.

It's crazy stupid.

Comment

There's not many smart people like me left who can dissect and salami slice these companies to expose them
                    Last edited by Wrayths; 03-07-2024, 05:22 AM.

Comment

The marketers should be totally fired for pushing this on the tech management. We need marketers and scammers GONE. Elon said there's 10 useless employees for every 1 good one as the standard and we're PAYING FOR IT.

Comment

Working...
                      X