X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4-3600C16D-16GVKC with GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO WIFI stability issues

Specs:
    AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    G.Skill Ripjaw F4-3600C16D-16GVKC (Slots 2 & 4 occupied farthest away from cpu) [XMP = ENABLED] on Profile 1
    GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO WIFI
    eVGA GeForce 2060 RTX
    Coolmaster 650 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Rated

Need some help to resolve this issue. I built a desktop few days ago, after installing fresh Windows 10, I encountered frequent BSOD like "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" within few days from a fresh installed OS and from a newly bought motherboard, cpu, ram etc. Crashes happens, sometimes while I am playing games CSGO. Sometimes it also BSOD even while I am just browsing the internet with just around 15% of ram usage and almost no cpu usage at all. Here is my bios setting and ram seating.

Do you think trying a 3200 rated kit would solve issue, or under-clocking ram? I can run memtest if that is required.

If your board is not on the QVL for that model, it is possible/likely the vanilla XMP can not be used. So you might have to adjust a couple of things or reduce the memory ratio a bit. If you don't want to fiddle with full manual settings, try using the XMP with a reduced memory ratio of 3533/3466 and make sure the Gear Down Mode is enabled.
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
    X