X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4-3600C18D-16GTZN random BSODs, multiple errors at Passmark Memtest86

Specs:
    Intel i7 9700k
    Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600MHz CL18-22-22-42 (Slots 2 & 4 occupied farthest away from cpu) [XMP = ENABLED]
    MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon AC - Bios
    Version 7B17v16
    Zotac GTX 1060

Need some help to resolve this issue. I built a desktop few days ago, after installing fresh Windows 10, I encountered frequent BSOD like "BAD_POOL_HEADER", "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" within few days from a fresh installed OS and from a newly bought motherboard, cpu, ram etc. Crashes happens, sometimes while I am playing games CoD Modern Warfare, Crysis, Apex, Valorant, FFXV etc. Sometimes it also BSOD even while I am just browsing the internet with just around 15% of ram usage and almost no cpu usage at all. I did try to search for a possible fix ended up with the result that ram is the possible culprit. I did try to scan using Passmark Memtest86 and here's what I got.

Click image for larger version  Name:	screen2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	115.7 KB ID:	164807

It gave me a barrage of errors on the scan of Memtest86. I checked the compatibility on the website https://gskill.com/qvl/165/326/15628...18D-16GTZN-Qvl
    Upon review, my motherboard MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon AC is part of the QVL supported list of my ram. Need your advised if I need to have this on RMA or any help would be very much appreciated.
    Last edited by lezterrnb; 07-02-2020, 06:23 PM.

Have you tried one stick at a time? That is the best way to memtest and determine whether it may be a bad stick causing problems. If it is, send them in for RMA exchange and a replacement kit should work much better.

Comment

Working...
    X