Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laptop MSI GE75 8SG memory choice.

Hi!
    Who will tell you where you can get information on the memory modules F4-3000C16S-16GRS and see all the physical characteristics, including thickness. Maybe the thickness does not fit. And also all frequency characteristics with CAS Latency.
    I'm interested for example at a frequency of 2666MHz what will be CAS Latency.
    Thanks to everyone who responds.

Mainly depends on what the laptop/BIOS can support. Does the laptop allow XMP Profile? What CPU do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      Mainly depends on what the laptop/BIOS can support. Does the laptop allow XMP Profile? What CPU do you have?
      i7-8750H, MSI MegaBook GE75 Raider 8SG (MS-17E2) Intel Cannon Point HM370, Intel Coffee Lake-H

BIOS unlocked. There are profiles XMP frequency 2667MHz.
      The current frequency is also 2667MHz, CAS Latency 19-19-19-43.
      Last edited by eugenevk; 05-20-2020, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Are you able to adjust timings?

The memory kit you mentioned should be a good to test and see what can be supported by the BIOS

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
          Are you able to adjust timings?

The memory kit you mentioned should be a good to test and see what can be supported by the BIOS
          Yes, I can set timings. What program to test memory? Maybe MemTest in windows or dos?

Comment

Either is fine, use latest version. Another method is to run a stress test to put the system under full load to see how it can handle. Typically any problem module on it's own will error quickly.

Comment

Working...
            X