Problem with 32gb (2x16)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with 32gb (2x16)

Hello, 2 moth ago i bought the product Z neo 32gb (2x16) f4-3600c18d-32gtzn. Mostly i use the pc for gaming and streaming and yesterday i got the Memory management blue screen, i test both modules with the program Memtest 86 and one of the modules seems to be damage. I just want to ask is there is any way to repair corrupted ram. Im sharing the test results and my computer specs. Thanks for the help.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
    Mohterboard: Asus Tuf Gaming x570 Plus (wi-fi)
    GPU: Radeon Rx 5700 XT 8Gb
    RAM: Trydent Z Neo 32Gb DDR4 3600 Mghz
    PSU: Thermaltake Rgb 750W 80 Plus Gold Modular

Test with AUTO default settings to see if results are same. This can rule out any problems with BIOS settings that may be causing instability. Also, it is most accurate to test one at a time. In the case a module is indeed defective, submit the RMA form online:

https://www.gskill.com/rma

Comment

Try running the RAM at DDR4-3200 which is the native speed for the Ryzen 3000 series
      Corsair Carbide 300R & TX850V2
      Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0
      AMD Phenom II X4 965 C3 Black Edition 125W
      G.SKILL F3-17000CL11-4GBXL + Micron 8KTF25664AZ-1G6M1
      EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW Signature 2
      Asus PA238QR

Comment

I run the test with the defective module only and the error code its still there, its seems damage beyond repair, maybe physical damage. I try to contact newegg customer service but they told me the warranty expired 1 month ago. So i literally spend 200$ on this product on january and one of the ram modules broke after 2 month of use, i will not recommend trydent ram or any other gskill product, im very unsatisfied.

Comment

There is no need to repair them, G.SKILL will replace them under their lifetime warranty, if a module is verified to bedefective. That is what the test of the individual modules was for.
          Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
          X