No RGB Control F4-3600C16D-16GTZNC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No RGB Control F4-3600C16D-16GTZNC

Hi there. I have two of the aforementioned neo kits on a Z390 Aorus Xtreme board. Checked to make sure the board was on the qvl, and even though it is I have no control of the lights. They just...cycle through. Gskill's software can't control it, and Fusion can't even see them. Latest bios installed to the board.....help?

Are you using slots 2 and 4 away from CPU? Have you contacted Gigabyte? They may have more updates regarding RGB lighting control for the motherboard. Also, email techsupport@gskill.com your hardware and software specifications to see if there are any known issues with your specific combination.
    Last edited by GSKILL TECH; 01-21-2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      Are you using slots 2 and 4 away from CPU? Have you contacted Gigabyte? They may have more updates regarding RGB lighting control for the motherboard. Also, email techsupport@gskill.com your hardware and software specifications to see if there are any known issues with your specific combination.
      All four slots in use. Using two kits of dual channel. I've tried multiple updates for fusion and gskills own software to no affect.

Comment

Contact Gigabyte to see if there is any detail you can provide or update they can offer for this issue. Believe they are working on an update to improve compatibility with the latest changes.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
          Contact Gigabyte to see if there is any detail you can provide or update they can offer for this issue. Believe they are working on an update to improve compatibility with the latest changes.
          Apologies for the delay. Gigabyte took quite some time to get back to me. Was told there are no updates in line to address rgb control, and since they have tested the sticks as working on the QVL are passing troubleshooting back to GSkill.

Comment

I have the same issue
            same ram part number ,gigabyte x570 ultra, x570 chipset
            current bios F12b
            tried the newest gigabyte software ,software only sees 1 stick and can't configure it
            the memory works fine in my system though

figured it out ,thanks to this forum link

https://www.gskill.us/forum/forum/pr...679#post163679
            Last edited by bigcid10; 02-07-2020, 06:54 AM.
            Skylake-X i7-8720X @ 4.7GHz Delid
            Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 7
            32GB PC3200 DDR4 @3400 GSkill Trident Z
            Corsair H115i
            Coolermaster v1000 Gold Series PS
            MSI GTX1070 Gaming X 8G
            OCZ RD400 NVME M2 512GB SSD for OS
            corsair K95 RGB Keyboard
            corsair CS Air540 Cube case
            Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Energy Take Classic 7.1
            Onkyo TX-NR809
            Windows 10 ENT x64
            Asus Rt-AC88U

Comment

Originally posted by bigcid10 View Post
              I have the same issue
              same ram part number ,gigabyte x570 ultra, x570 chipset
              current bios F12b
              tried the newest gigabyte software ,software only sees 1 stick and can't configure it
              the memory works fine in my system though

figured it out ,thanks to this forum link

https://www.gskill.us/forum/forum/pr...679#post163679
              Thanks for the response. Unfortunately doesn't seem to have changed anything. I do however get an error when I try to follow the advice given. So this is probably why whatever is happening is happening. I can't seem to fully uninstall the affected parts, either. Strange.

Comment

Returned and bought two kits of Crucial's new Ballistix BL2K16G36C16U4RL instead. No issues present.
                Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                X