F3-14900CL9D-4GBXM + BIOSTAR AMD A55MD2 Ver. 7.0 + AMD A10-6800K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-14900CL9D-4GBXM + BIOSTAR AMD A55MD2 Ver. 7.0 + AMD A10-6800K

Hi! I am not sure what to do, I am experiencing BSODS of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and I really dont know much about computers. I dont know what to do. Pls help me thank you in advance!

I dropped a line to Gskill Tech to take a look, was looking at the manual again this AM am saw nothing, hoping he'll be in today

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I hope so too! thank you so much!

Comment

Test one module at a time to see if they perform the same.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Both of them works as long as I dont put them together. They work individually but not as a PAIR ( which is so weird. ) And it is also not a faulty MOBO. I have asked for help but we have trouble finding the "CPUNB" settings in my MOBO. That is why, just like tradesman1 said, I hope you guys have the same MOBO that can be used for stability settings.

Comment

Do you have other RAM you can test with? See if it can work with two modules installed.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Yeah I bought the ones thats on the MOBOS QVL list. And it is going to be delivered later today. To test stability i just need to use PRIME95 right?

Comment

That works, or memtest, or you can just install one module at a time to see if they are both stable. Generally if there is a problem with a module, it will be obvious by just using it alone.

Thank you
                GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
                X