F3-1866C9D-16GXM+ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0+8350+8 core

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-1866C9D-16GXM+ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0+8350+8 core

hey all, should have come here sooner. trying to get these sticks to operate at 1866. it's been a long time since i upgraded so i am almost a noob especially with the UEFI BIOS. not looking to o/c right now just want memory to run at 1866. i tried to set sticks to 1866 in BIOS but system froze so i loaded defaults. not sure what other settings to adjust. i enclosed some pics to show where i am now. please help as i have been using g-skill for years,just want to get the most out of these stick. i am running the latest BIOS as of today if it matters. i have also switched the sticks from slots 2&4(tan color) to slots 1&3(brown color). please advise.

http://imageshack.us/a/img199/8176/speedua.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img14/4610/im...9171843136.jpg

OK, they are basically on auto, go into BIOS and manually set timings to 1866, 9-10-9-30, DRAM voltage to 1.55, CR Command rate/command timing to 2T or 2N and raise CPU/NB voltage + 0.08

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

thanks for the reply tradesmen, do i set the A.I. overclock tuner to manual? i was messing with the voltage settings earlier and noticed i had to manually type out voltage,here comes the noob question: how do i enter the voltage if i up it 0.08(what would it look like after setting it) and would the dram voltage look like this after setting it 1.55000???? just not use to manually entering the numbers that and i suck at math,lol! thanks

Comment

Yes set thing to manual, for DRAM, all you should need to do is put in 1.55 and move on, not sure what CPU/NB is at now, so just set it to 1.2 for the moment

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

like i said before, i should have came here sooner. problem solved. the only option in the BIOS was 2T so went with that,thanks a bunch.

Comment

Glad to hear it, next time, we'll prob see you sooner

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X