X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x F3-12800CL7D-8GBRH + P8Z68-V = BSOD

Hi,

first, sorry for my english .

I've bought one Asus P8Z68-V and 2x F3-12800CL7D-8GBRH kits (16Gb in total). Memory complete specifications are: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 CL7

If I install 2x modules in any slot, the PC boots with no problem. I try with 2 pair of modules in all banks and always the system boots with no problem (W7 x64). So all the banks and all the sticks are OK. But if I install all the sticks, W7 shows a BSOD with an error and I can't boot normally. If I try with 3 sticks, I have the same problem.

What can I do? Any suggestion? Thank you very much!

Using two sets can be a problem, and XMP won't work with two sets, so might want to raise DRAM voltage + .05 and raise the MC voltage (believe VCCIO on this mobo + .04 to + .06)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks!

I will try next week and post the results here.

Could I have problems in the future for use two sets of 8Gb instead of one of 16Gb? Or solving the problem with voltage all works fine?

Comment

Generally it can be resolved with voltage settings and getting things stable, but not always, which is why it's generally recommended to get a single set (that way all the sticks are tested to work together)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X