F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ on M4A79T Deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ on M4A79T Deluxe

Hello! iam having problems on running my other set of F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ on 1600 other set is running fine.

Are you trying to get two sets to work together? If one set by itself is having the problems, run Memtest on each stick individually to see if a stick is bad. If trying to run two set together, it may or may not work, will want to follow the basic setup for 1600 here:

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=7688

and then will prob need to raise DRAM voltage as well as CPU/NB voltage, possibly start w/ DRAM at 1.6 and CPU/NB at 1.3 or so

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Each stick will pass test w/o errors and memtest reconizes every stick as 800MHz 1600 but windows doesnt. hmmhh? I tested those sticky bios settings wont change anything its just another set of my ram is reconizing as 667MHz and another ones are working gr8 on 800MHz and yes iam trying to get 2GBx4 working. dram is tested on 1.5v and 1.6v no difference and nb is tested from 1.25 to 1.35 when iam running currently cos of nb 2600.
      Last edited by Hosee; 10-12-2011, 09:09 AM.

Comment

It is possible the two kits are not compatible with each other in the same computer. Have you tried two modules at a time? Two of the new ones by themselves.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

other set is working fine at 800MHz but still another one is 667MHz.

Comment

Are you looking at "Max Bandwidth"?

That is showing the highest the memory can default to, not the actual frequency.

Look in the "Memory" tab for operating frequency.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

other sticks show 800MHZ and other 667MHz

Comment

With all the sticks in what does it show in the memory tab of CPU-Z

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Still what ever i try its always those two sticks wich are running on 667MHz and other sticks are working fine. even if i put 1333MHz still others are running on 1600MHz. http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2056020

Comment

You are not interpreting the information correctly. Those values are not what the memory is operating at, it is the max the memory can default to.

The actual memory settings are:

RAM Speed : 669 MHz (3:10) @ 8-8-8-24

So performance is just fine, but if you want DDR3-1600, you need to input the settings correctly. You can use the AMD CPU + G.Skill 1600 guide to set it up properly.

Thank you
                    GSKILL TECH

Comment

now look i got those bios settings still latencys are running wrong.... and 9-9-9-24 are set from bios.
                      Last edited by Hosee; 10-21-2011, 07:09 AM. Reason: image didnt work.

Comment

What GSkill was saying is - At this point the SPD screens mean nothing to you - it is the data that is pulled off the programming in each individual stick -NOT what is running.........Look at your MEMORY TAB, where it shows the sticks are all at 800 (1600 since DDR Double Data Rate) and are running with timings of 9-9-9-24, 2T - any time you have more than 1 stick in the system they will all run at the same speed and timings....so here you are running 1600 @ CL9 on all sticks

Tman

Comment

Working...
                        X