X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BullsEyeGuy,

Is that a 16GB kit or two 8GB kits?

Try DDR3-1333 8-8-8-24 1.50V and see if that works.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

• It is two 8GB kits put together. The system runs fine at 1333MHZ 8-8-8-24, but I'd like it to run at 1600mhz like I paid for..

Comment

• Yes, I know, that is just a test to make sure the two kits can be compatible in the same computer.

If you followed the guide, you should have no problems. Please create a thread and post pictures of BIOS so we can see if you have anything set incorrectly.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

• Hey, im using ASrock's turbo UCC to auto overclock my PC BUT i effs up my Memory.
          I Bought a G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 (Model# F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL) and it come up in the Bios as a DDR3 1146 @573Mhz @1.547v.

i cant find DDR3 1333 and 1.50v options in the Bios as well.

Comment

• What mobo (the actual model) are you using? what CPU? Does it use XMP?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

• Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
              What mobo (the actual model) are you using? what CPU? Does it use XMP?
              my Mobo is an Asrock 870 Extreme 3
              my CPU is an AMD Phenom II 965BE

Comment

• Hi, I have read the whole post i cannot find the solution to my unstable system. The picture shows my current (and most stable) config. what is wrong? i am not sure what to do with the voltages.. should i leve them as "offset"? the timings are CL9... please help! thanks

Last edited by estebanworld; 06-30-2011, 03:32 PM. Reason: resized images :)
                ----------------------------------------------
                Phenom II x6 1090T Black Ed.
                Asus M4A89GTD PRO/USB3
                8GB (2x4GB) G.Skill F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL DD3 1600 PC3
                Windows 7 64 bit

Comment

• esteban,

CPU Ratio 15X

CPU Voltage AUTO

CPU/NB Voltage 1.15V

DRAM Voltage 1.50V

F10, save, exit.

Once that is done, your system should be stable.

Thank you
                  GSKILL TECH

Comment

• Hi there, thnaks for your reply. I aplied those changes, and although it is better, it still freezes .

The CPU ratio shows like [15.0] I hope that is the what you meant with [15X].

I left the Cpu Voltage on [Auto] and it shows 1.344 in grey..

Please let me know what else i can do... thanks GSKILL TECH!
                    ----------------------------------------------
                    Phenom II x6 1090T Black Ed.
                    Asus M4A89GTD PRO/USB3
                    8GB (2x4GB) G.Skill F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL DD3 1600 PC3
                    Windows 7 64 bit

Comment

• i was messing around with the bios and i finally got DDR3 1600 but i have to cancel Turbo UCC and keeping my CPU @ stock (3.4) But my mobo has the Asrock EZOverclock which lets me overclock both CPU and Memory by percentage (5%, 10% etc.) and after putting it to 5% it overclocked my Cpu to 3.57 AND it also overclocked my G.Skill memory to DDR3 1680@840MHz@1.547v. my question is, is DDR3 1680 @ 840MHz is stable enough for my G.skill memory????

I have a G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 (Model# F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL)
                      Last edited by PotatoCat; 06-30-2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• G.Skill Trident F3-12800CL8D-4GBTD + MSI 890GX-g65 BIOS settings?

Hi,

What should I specify in the BIOS to run the ddr3 memory optimally?

Model of the motherboard: MSI 890gx-g65
                        Model of the memory: G.Skill Trident F3-12800CL8D-4GBTD
                        Model of the CPU: AMD Phenom 2 x2 555 (unlocked)

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• estebanworld,

Test one at a time, or slightly raise DRAM Voltage to see if it stabilizes the system.

PotatoCat,

The small overclock should be no problem for your memory. It can even go higher with more voltage.

payeben,

Follow the guide in the first post. It's there for you.

Thank you
                          GSKILL TECH

Comment

• Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
                            PotatoCat,

The small overclock should be no problem for your memory. It can even go higher with more voltage.
                            how much would you suggest? can i OC it to 1760?? or is it too much?

Comment

• Yes, with that kit, DDR3-1800 1.65V is very common.

Or DDR3-1600 8-8-8-24 1.65V or lower timings.

Thank you
                              GSKILL TECH

Comment

• Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
                                Yes, with that kit, DDR3-1800 1.65V is very common.

Or DDR3-1600 8-8-8-24 1.65V or lower timings.

Thank you
                                GSKILL TECH
                                Thanks!

EDIT:
                                what has better performance tho? the one with lower timings or the overclocked one?
                                Last edited by PotatoCat; 07-01-2011, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X