Bsod m4a77td, f3-12800cl9d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bsod m4a77td, f3-12800cl9d

Hi I have M4A77TD Mboard with ripjaws F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL. I have a Amd Athlon II 640 X4 3.0ghz.
    I just received a new motherboard psu processor and ram. I have an instantaneous BSOD right before the windows logo pops up/As it does.I cannot read the error message.It resets to quickly. I can access Bios, I get the load set configurations*Safemode Last known Normal* every time. Im not super savvy with this but, i tried to swap out each port i looked up and found that my ram is dual channel so i used same colored slots, then i tried individual. I found that using Hirens boot-cd. I can use the Windows Mini Xp to load to a desktop. So im thinking perhaps my drivers from my old computer arent compatible with the new rigs?. I never had any motherboard drivers on it. I used just basic drivers for gfx card, and windows stuff. I tried toying with the timing even did what some people were told to try. Still to no avail. I refuse to take it to a computer shop. I just rma'd a different motherboard twice. as well as the exact same ram another PSU and this is now my 3rd motherboard in a month with this being the only one that remotely gets close to starting. I REALLY NEED SOME HELP I KNOW Its Xmas eve but if someone can help please give me a shout.
    I have an Antec 650 ATX12V v2.2 PSU. My gfx card i know is good. got it in my other rig just earlier today. Cant read the BSOD error so cant help with that. Unfamiliar with how to pull it and or freeze the image for a second.

Could you post your BIOS settings, am guessing the BIOS may be out of date and even if not is not reading the sticks as it should. The board itself will default the speed to 1333, and for you CPU to run these sticks you'll prob have to raise voltages. Might start with letting the BIOS set the speed and timings through auto, raise your CPUNB to about 1.2, and have the vCore about 1.3 to 1.325 (the voltages can be adjusted down that much isn't needed, but it's a starting point.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

all is default. i altered quick boot to disable. and thats about it. I tried updating the bios ot the discs version, although i believe it to be older. not familiar with bios updates.
      EDIT- Tried to change voltage only to have it say Overclocking failed. After i save changes in bios it goes black i end up having to reboot manually. then OC failed Reload defaults. Im going to try to reformat. Ill let you know if i had any luck and it was just software.
      Thankyou for your response by the way.

EDIT: Fixed with a clean install, lost all my software video and games. But I GOT MY NEW RIG WORKING!!! MERRY XmAS thankyou for atleast posting on my thread
      Last edited by CzRe; 12-24-2010, 12:56 AM. Reason: Fixed

Comment

Glad to hear it, Have a gud 1 !

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X