F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL and Asus M4A88TD-V Evo USB3.0 Troubleshooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
    So there is a problem with dual channel, but you said the other memory works fine? It has no problem in slots A1 and B1? Any memory should work fine in those slots.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH
    Correct, other memory works fine in dual channel. I run the gskill in slots B1-B2 to keep it away from the CPU cooler. With only one stick it will post with a stick in any slot.

Comment

If the other memory works fine, the G.Skill should as well...

Send it USPS First Class with Delivery Confirmation, then request compensation. You should not have to pay twice for return shipping if the memory was the culprit.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
        If the other memory works fine, the G.Skill should as well...

Send it USPS First Class with Delivery Confirmation, then request compensation. You should not have to pay twice for return shipping if the memory was the culprit.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH
        Thank you for your support and time.

Comment

Update - I decided to run the other sticks a while longer before sending the g.skill ones in for RMA just to make sure, and I started having trouble with them too. Sent the motherboard into ASUS for RMA, it appears they repaired it (I think, same serial number) and sent it back. Have been running fine all day, no problems.

I have no idea what the problem was with the motherboard (thanks asus..... =/ ), but thanks for your time and input. Just figured I would post my results here to hopefully save other people the trouble.

Comment

Great to hear. Thanks for following up, it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
            X