Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of RAM please

Hi, I'm a french guy, so, excuse me for my "low level" in English
    I've bought a motherboard Asus P7P55D-E-Pro and your RAM, type [ Ripjaws ] F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL
    I've a lot of Bsod, crash and other messages, like "this program has stopped" (ce programme a cess? de fonctionner, in french) or at cold boot
    I've tried also with a ASUS Maximus III on another computer : same trouble
    I use the XMP profile, I've even put the voltage at 1.6V : it's better but not stable at all !
    I've search on the web and seen that my MOBO and this type of RAM don't work fine together
    I wonder if it is possible to change this RAM with another type (like [ ECO ] F3-12800CL8D-4GBECO (2Gx2))
    Of course I will pay for the additional cost
    Could you please explain to me what I have to do
    Thanks
    Norivge
    NB : I use the lastest Bios (1002) with Windows 7, 64 bits

Send the memory in for new replacements. If you want to excahnge for the ECO series, you should contact your original place of purchase.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Change of RAM

I can't change the type of RAM (i.e. for ECO type) via my original place of purchase
      I believe my RAM is ok, so if I send it to you, the trouble will stay.....(crash at cold boot, if the pc can run about 5 mn, it will be ok until I shutdown !)
      In a another hand, if the only solution is to send my RAM for replacement, please tell me how to send, and where....
      Thank you
      Norivge

Comment

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

Or contact your original place of purchase for an exchange.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Ram was wrong

All seems ok now, after RAM replacement
          RAM test (with memtest86+) was ok with my Asus P7 but wrong with a gigabyte MOBO....
          Anyway, I can enjoy my (nearly) new computer now
          You can close this thread, and thanks for your support

Comment

Working...
          X