Ga890gpa-ud3h and memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ga890gpa-ud3h and memory

I have a gigabyte motherboard GA890GPA-UD3H rev 1 with bios f6 amd 965be and 8GB of F3-128009D-4GBNQ. I will get quite a few BSOD memory_management and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I need to know what settings to use in the bios. I took out 4GB and it seems to do better but hard to tell sometimes if I leave my computer in sleep mode instead of turning it off it will go longer before I get an error. I tested each module individually with memtest 86 and did error but I don't know if its faulty memory or wrong timings. I don't have anything overclocked.

You may need to raise CPU-NB Voltage, and NB Voltage to stabilize 4 modules.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

It seems to run fine with 4gb but not with 8gbs which sucks because I do a lot of pictures and video editing
      Last edited by rkprim; 06-20-2010, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Try DDR3-1333 8-8-8-24, if that works, it is simply the memory controller overloaded. The CPU-NB Voltage (memory controller) increase should solve that problem. It will help stabilize 4 modules.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Increased the NB voltage to 1.4 and set speeds to 1333 8,8,8,24 and I got blue screen right away

Comment

You should only need 1.20V for CPU-NB Voltage, not NB Voltage. If you continue to have problems, send them in for new replacements and try a new kit.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
            X