Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asus P7P55D + Ripjaw DDR3-2000 (F3-16000CL9D)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick update, just did a cold boot with having the computer shut off for 12 hours. No blue screens and no errors now. Changing RAM worked. Best of luck to you gpb!

Comment

Originally posted by bishop View Post
      Quick update, just did a cold boot with having the computer shut off for 12 hours. No blue screens and no errors now. Changing RAM worked. Best of luck to you gpb!
      Good deal...sounds like we're both good. Happy computing.

Comment

Hi gpb500

what were all your final settings to get a stable overclock? Any help would be great.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by quyeno View Post
          Hi gpb500

what were all your final settings to get a stable overclock? Any help would be great.

Thanks
          9-9-9-24-2T with 1.5875v. I tried 1T but wouldn't work with 8GB (use 1T with 4GB, bios should set automatically). Also, running at 1970Mhz...i5 @ 3.57GHz. The main problem I had was running memory at 1.625v or higher was UNstable...even though the memory says 1.65v. All else on Auto regarding memory. If you need more let me know.

Also disable CPU and PCI-E spread spectrum, load line calibration left to AUTO; IMC 1.2v. Intel SpeedStep enabled. CPU voltage OFFSET.
          Last edited by gpb500; 12-16-2009, 04:33 PM.

Comment

thanks for that! will give it a shot.

Comment

Working...
            X