Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acer T3-710-EB51 compatible with Ripaw X F3-1600C9D-16GXLL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acer T3-710-EB51 compatible with Ripaw X F3-1600C9D-16GXLL?

I have bought a kit of 2 x 8 GB sticks from Newegg for my Acer Aspire t3-710 computer (I7-6700 with auto boost). I just wondering if they compatible with my computer because after I have installed them, all the games I played from Division 2 to World of Warships will crash or freeze randomly. Apparently the problem was my GPU.

Thinking it was my GPU (changed drivers using DDU for clean install), resitting it and change to a bronze rated PSU. I still had the same problems of crashing or freezing. I have changed the positions of the Ripsaws have bought thinking it would help did not change the problem. I used the Windows Memory Diagnostic program twice and no error showed up. Windows 10 shown both sticks at 16GB. I even used the CPU-Z to check the ram which showed both are detected and running at 1600MHZ at CL9-9-9-28.

I went back to my old Kingston ram (1 x 4 GB, 1 x 8GB) that came with the computer and no more problems with the games with my Gigabyte GTX1050ti (can play non-stop without a crash or freeze). I am pretty sure the ram I bought from Newegg either being faulty (at least one of them?) or simply not compatible? (Can I RMA them for something different or at least something that works?)

Please note I am not going to flash my BIOS as it my screw up the computer (EOL with no support) and not confident to do it myself.

Thanks.

This model should work better:

https://www.newegg.com/g-skill-16gb-...-736-_-Product

We do not exchange for different models, however let the RMA dept. know to see what they can do for you.

Comment

Working...
    X