Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with Ripjaws X(No monitor Signal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Ripjaws X(No monitor Signal)

Hello there people, new to the forums here and i'm having a problem here that i have yet to solve, my pc specs are:

Coolermaster 750W
    Asus P5P43TD PRO
    Intel Q6600 2.4ghz
    EVGA GTX 460FTW
    OCZ OCZ3X13334GK

Last year i bought some Ripjaws X
    here
    http://www.gskill.com/en/product/f3-10666cl9d-8gbxl-

So i removed my old ones but whenever i inserted the new ones in my motherboard the monitor wouldn't show any signal,
    that happened whenever i inserted both rams
    when i inseted only one the monitor was fine. (tested them on 3 other high end PC's same thing happened)

Anyway i sent those back a month ago for replacment and i recieved brand new ones a week ago
    turns out the problem was faulty rams, Ok so i recieved my brand new rams and tested them on my pc and guess what..this time none worked for my pc, tested them on my brothers high end pc and both worked fine.

I don't know what else to do.. i'm pretty sure my motherboard support this type of ram
    I have updated to the latest Bios tried each ram to each ram slot but that didn't seem to help at all...i'm i missing something?

That's why im asking help from someone in these forums, i used the search button but i wasn't able to solve my problem..please help me out here
    Last edited by trap_one3; 01-13-2015, 03:53 PM.

There may be a compatibility issue with the modules. Do you have the latest BIOS?

You may need to try the G.Skill F3-10666CL9D-8GBNT to see if it works better.

Comment

Yes i do have the latest bios I have double checked that, now I don't know about compabity issues because like I stated in my 1st post, before I sent those ram back insterting just one module in my motherboard seemed to work well..
      After I replaced them cause I figured out something's wrong since I couldn get them to work together, the new ones are the ones that cause my monitor not have have any signal at all, but it clearly isn't ram problem because I testem them on other computers and the worked like a charm.

Maybe I need to change some settings in my bios before inserting them?

Comment

It may be a compatibility problem, so the other kit may be a better fit for your computer.

Comment

I was hoping you could provide me with some compatible rams for my Motherboard..i have no problem returning my rams once more but what if the ones i order aren't compatible? I can't keep returning the rams back..

My motherboard is "Asus P5P43TD PRO"

Plase help me out.

Comment

F3-10666CL9D-8GBNT This is the only other possible kit of RAM that may work.

Comment

Working...
            X