Looking for manual configuration for F3-12800CL9Q-16GBXL(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for manual configuration for F3-12800CL9Q-16GBXL(

I want to set the configuration manually for stock values for this mems on a GA-Z77-D3H.

I get stability issues with XMP and auto, would like to try them manually.

Also if possible the settings for having them run at 1300, i have read on several forums this boards have problems with ivy and 1600, which is what i am running, so would like to test them at lower frequencies.
    Last edited by xxvaderxx; 11-16-2012, 12:02 PM.

DDR3-1600 9-9-9-24 1.50V

DDR3-1333 8-8-8-24 1.50V

What CPU do you have?

Do you have the latest BIOS for the motherboard?

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

I7 3770k, lastest micro installed.

Comment

Might also take a look at CPUVTT, think you'll want about 1.14 for 1600 on this mobo

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
          DDR3-1600 9-9-9-24 1.50V

DDR3-1333 8-8-8-24 1.50V

What CPU do you have?

Do you have the latest BIOS for the motherboard?

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH
          I have:
          GA-Z77-D3H
          I7 3770k
          F3-12800CL9Q-16GBZL

I need the setting to manually configure the sticks on the latest bios (F18) just setting the frequency at 1600 wont do it, mems read at:

Dram freq 800
          FSB dram 1:6
          CAS latency 11
          RAS to CAS delay 11
          ras precharge 11
          Cycle Time 28

Also last time i simply put the freq manually it kept crashing, i need the manual settings see if that sabilizes the system, system works fine at manual 1333

Comment

Manual setting would be 1600, 9-9-9-24, CR (Command Rate) at 2T or 2N and DRAM voltage at 1.5 if BIOS is ready. As mentioned earlier may have to raise CPUVTT. Have you tried enabling XMP and selecting Profile 1?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Yes, computer crashes every time. Ether Sticks are bad, or unlike what the manufacturer claims, this board can not handle 1600 mems.
              Last edited by xxvaderxx; 11-19-2012, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Have you tested the sticks individually with Memtest (4-5 passes will normally suffice), if they all test good, then your BIOS is prob off (very common: See my info thread here:

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=10566

If that's the case post up your BIOS settings for CPU, system voltages and DRAM timings (base and advanced/secondary)

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X