Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-6400CL5S-4GBPQ and MSI MS-7512 P45 Platinum

Hi all.

Will "F2-6400CL5S-4GBPQ" work properly with my motherboard "MSI MS-7512 P45 Platinum" and together with "OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Gold GX XTC Dual Channel" module ?

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by eXtremer; 02-28-2012, 06:44 AM.

Chances are probably, any time you mix sets it can be problematic, may have to add some voltage to the DRAM or the NB, but with DDR2 it's a good possibility. Best bet is a single set of the amount of DRAM you want, that way they are tested to work together

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
      Chances are probably, any time you mix sets it can be problematic, may have to add some voltage to the DRAM or the NB, but with DDR2 it's a good possibility. Best bet is a single set of the amount of DRAM you want, that way they are tested to work together
      Thank you for the reply, I know that the best is to choose once manufacturer I will se about this, my main questions is will that 4GB module work properly with my Motherboard, cose there are not so many 4GB modules around, I used only 2GB and I don't know how my motherboard will act with 4GB module.

Comment

Yes, the G.Skill memory can work, but I can not be certain it can work with OCZ.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
        X