X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again for the help Tradesman.

Comment

Hope it works out, let me know.

Will see if I can find anything else, but I normally build and try to do upgrades at 2x sticks. Will check in this PM

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by aceshu View Post
        Is there any Asus P45 board that this memory will absolutely run 4 X 1GB @ 1066 (1065, 1067)? Never had to RMA before so what's the process of doing a RMA?
        P45 motherboards normally could do DDR2 1066 with 4 sticks
        if you would like to RMa with us, please download the RMA form from our website and return it to rma@gskill.com after filling it out
        thanks

If you paid attention to what I originally wrote there Mr. GSkill, i'm running an E8400. I've had Crucial sticks on this board before and had them overclocked to 1125MHz. Either your memory works or it doesn't. My 4gigs don't. Or 1,2, or 3 for that matter.
        we don't think you understand what we mean
        E8400 is CPU with FSB 1333 and there is no FSB/DRAM frequency ratio to choose for 333/1066 because E8xxx is not officially supported by P965 chipset
        that's what we want to state
        you may need to adjust your FSB to about 358 to run at DDR2 1066
        and as for P965, it is not so common for every motherboard to reach DDR2 1066 with 4 sticks
        thanks

G.S

Comment

This particular mobo does support the E8400, just have to tune everything manually, the CPU support list for the mobo is below:

http://support.asus.com/cpusupport/c...roduct=1&os=25

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
            This particular mobo does support the E8400, just have to tune everything manually, the CPU support list for the mobo is below:

http://support.asus.com/cpusupport/c...roduct=1&os=25
            you seemed to misunderstand it
            I didn't say this motherboard does not suppport E8400
            what i said is P965 chipset is not officially support CPU with FSB 1333, such as E8400
            so, there will be no such 333/1066 FSB/DRAM frequency ratio while you install E8400 on this board
            thanks

G.S

Comment

GSkill even states to set FSB to 355(not 358) to get RAM at 1066. What part don't you understand GSkill? It will not run at 1066 no matter what bios settings I use. My old Crucial memory would. Enough said. You had one chance with me and you blew it! You said this memory works on the P5B Deluxe so why should I spend an entire day trying every which way to get it to run at 1066.
              Last edited by aceshu; 04-09-2009, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Sorry I couldn't be of more help ACESHU, hope all end up well

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by aceshu View Post
                  GSkill even states to set FSB to 355(not 358) to get RAM at 1066. What part don't you understand GSkill? It will not run at 1066 no matter what bios settings I use. My old Crucial memory would. Enough said. You had one chance with me and you blew it! You said this memory works on the P5B Deluxe so why should I spend an entire day trying every which way to get it to run at 1066.
                  as we tested, this item actually works on P5B Deluxe
                  if yours can't, of course you could RMA with us to get a replacement
                  thanks

G.S

Comment

I'm not impressed by your diplomacy or your RMAs.

Comment

Working...
                    X