F2-8000CL5D-4GBPQ configuration and voltage issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-8000CL5D-4GBPQ configuration and voltage issue

Hello, at first, I take this opportunity to greet everybody, and apologize for my poor poor English.
    My MotherBoard is a Gigabyte MA-770-UD3, I would like to know which the configuration for this RAM apart from 5-5-5-15 (2.1V) 500MHz I have been reading another threads, but it was not same MB.

And the issue:
    In defaults settings, with no changes in BIOS, when RAM works 400 and 1.8V appears this:
    It looks it works by default at 2.1V (in Everest too), I dont understand, it should works at 1.8 for 400Mhz freq not 2.1, so what will happen when I increase this +0.3?

Is it a BIOS problem, or RAM, or MB?

Thank you very much, cheers

The voltage for your RAM should be at 2 or 2.1, which is the spec for the sticks, believe the BIOS is reading the sticks wrong. What you can do is run memtest on the sticks individually to make sure both are good, set your base timings (5-5-5-15) manually along with the speed (1000) and the command rate (probably 2N). If you are wanting to run at 800 with the same base timings you might be able to set command rate to 1N...or...tighten the timings to 4-4-4-13 or 4-5-5-14 or so for a little extra boost in performance.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thank you very much for the fast answer.
      In the picture RAM is working at 800, the BIOS is in default mode (except CPU multiplier, I don?t think it was relevant) It seems that RAM is working at 2.1V although the 1.8V value appears, I don?t know if I need a BIOS update... I will run memtest.
      THank you

Comment

I have tried to change the values to work RAM at 1066, so it have been imposible, the sytem boot fails and returns to default values (working at 800)
        THe error is this

And the settings that I try to change are the following

I don?t understand
        What am I doing wrong?
        Thanksss a lot

Comment

did you try using DIMMs 1&2 instead of 3&4?

Comment

I?m afraid not, but they can?t be located there because of the cpu heatsink

Comment

I have changed the RAM bank and individually, it doesn?t work
              May be the RAM isn?t 100% compatible with the MB

Comment

RAS to CAS R/W Delay should be 5

Write Recovery Time 8
                Row Cycle Time 33

Thank you
                GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
                X