Mobo: GA-EP45-UD3R
    RAM: F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ
    CPU: E5200

I changed the following timings and voltages:
    5-5-5-15
    tRFC 70
    MCH 1.4
    DRAM 2.0

When I log into vista and things start loading it BSODs with code 1a.

Thanks for your help,
    Kevin

With only 2 sticks, you will only need 1.2V for MCH Core Voltage. Did you try everything on AUTO to see how it ran? Also, let me know the Advanced Timings so I can get an idea of how the motherboard is liking the memory. For this memory package, you should be able to plug them in and operate smoothly right away. You may want to try testing each stick individually just to make sure you do not have a defective stick. Keep me posted on the results.

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

well i was trying to run 4, thats why it was up that high...but when it started BSODing i took the other pack out. ive run memtest on each stick and nothing came up, i can try running it longer. with everything on auto it BSODs still, the normal numbers for the advanced timings are:
      tRRD...3
      tWTR...3
      tWR...6
      tRFC...52
      tRTP...3
      CMD...0

Comment

1a often indicates a driver error. With 8GB assuming you have a 64 bit OS, if Windows, what flavor XP, Vista or Win7. Also do you have a tuner card or USB device, manty won't run w/ more than 4GB in system. What FSB?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Advanced Timings should look like this as well for 8GB.

tRRD...4
          tWTR...4
          tWR...8
          tRFC...68
          tRTP...4
          CMD...2

Keep us posted on the results.

Thank you
          GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

check DDR2 voltages again at OS. +above setup by G.Skill.. usually that level errors comes when something is really still wrong starting with latencies. when windows itself starts erroring on that state usually simply extra volt help the best.

-edit-

Just tested this board. Works, but note that it seems that you will need 2 reboots (power out machine) that this board sets the fine delays correctly.
            Last edited by genetix; 08-13-2009, 02:52 PM.
            "Sex is like freeware, shareware on weekends. When do we get to open source?" -TwL

Thanks AMD/ATI for banning legit customers who asks questions of your screw-ups:
            http://i45.tinypic.com/30j0daq.png

Comment

Working...
            X