• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock Z77e-itx and GSkill Sniper 8gb

Thanks for the approval admins.

In reference to the two items: ASRock z77e-itx, BIOS v1.8
    GSkill Sniper 2x4gb 1866, 9-10-9-28 1.5V

I'm having difficulty running these two items at the referenced 1866 speed. My system only posts after 3 times and the board resets the memory to 1600. I'm running it stable with 1600 and the referenced timings but any further mhz increase and it won't work.

I've pushed the voltage to 1.6, VCCSA voltage to 1.015 and it still will not work.

Any recommendations to get this board/memory working to 1866? Thank you.

What CPU are you running? Do you have turbo boost enabled? Are you running the sticks under XMP or did you det them up manually? If manual would suggest enable XMP and select the 1866 profile.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

3570k: 1866 didn't work stock CPU speed and still doesn't work when I OC to 38 multiplier

I've tried using both XMP profile 1 and 2 alone.
      I've also manually entered in the 1866 and timings.

Both options don't let me post.

Comment

Let's just try taking the CPUVTT to 1.14 and see, if no joy can you post up your DRAM timings (both base and advanced - it mat not be setting them correctly) as well as your system voltages

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X