• Safe temps for F4-3600C16Q-64GTZN?

My system:

-x570 Aorus Xtreme motherboard
    -64 GB (4 sticks of 16GB) Trident Z Neo RAM, 3600-16-16-16-36 stock XMP
    -3950x CPU, watercooled with Heatkiller
    -2080 ti FE GPU, watercooled with Heatkiller
    -Three Hardwarelabs GTS360 radiators and 10 Noctua a12x25 fans

My questions:

What frequencies and latencies are realistic for this kit?

What are the safe temps when overclocking? Right now I am at 3800Mhz CL16 trying to crank down the memory subtimings, but I am noticing that DIMM temps are starting to climb to mid-60C temps during memory stress tests like Karhu (takes about 6 hours to hit 6400% coverage). Is this safe?

I read everywhere that b-die starts to become unstable around 40 or 50C, but for me I'm already getting stock dimm temps of 40C, and even when the dimms get hot in the mid-60C range, so far they have remained stable with the right settings. I want to see what these sticks can do but I also don't want to damage something.

What's the max safe voltage for daily OC use? Right now I'm at 1.45v. Would even 1.5v 24/7 be safe? What about safe 24/7 temps? Would 65C under load be safe? 70C? 75C? I've seen a few posts mentioning that they hold up to 80C but I don't know if that's an absolute max before something breaks, or a safe long-term temp, etc.

Edit: Sorry I just realized this may be in the wrong forum, but I can't delete it.
    Last edited by mta; 06-02-2020, 11:55 AM.

I'll answer in your other thread then.
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Hi! I'm new to forum, but this thread interested me.

emissary42 - could you give a link to thread you have answered the question about temperatures?

Regards

Comment

https://www.gskill.us/forum/forum/pr...600c16q-64gtzn
        Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
        X