Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PROBLEM] G.Skill F4-3200C16D-32GVK

Hi,

I have recently bought a second kit of G.Skill F4-3200C16D-32GVK for a total of 64gb (so All dimm populated).
    It seems that I can't get a post to w10 using the xmp profile 2 (3200 mhz)... XMP 1 runs fine, I didn't test properly but I did video rendering, gaming for a few hours and it seems stable.
    If someone had a clue, by any chance, that would be awesome.

My config;
    Ryzen 2600 at 3.8 (Game boost)
    2 x F4-3200C16D-32GVK
    Msi B450 Gaming Plus

Thank you,

Yixota - you might find this guide interesting to try out. At the very end Corsair talks about mixing 4 sticks....not sure I understand how it is paring sticks and slots though...

https://www.corsair.com/corsairmedia...ckingGuide.pdf

steve51

Comment

XMP Profile is for each kit, so the fact XMP Profile 1 works is already good, you should test and use that.

Comment

Thx for these answers ! Not sure what I can do with the info from Corsair... If I get it well, my memory should be dual rank chip, so in regard of the corsair table the safe speed is what I got already with XMP 1 (2930mhz) but it also says that max OC speed is 3600 mhz (more than XMP 2).

@
        GSKILL TECH, what should I test ? Manual OC ? Or did you mean that I should stick (no pun intended) to XMP 1 ?

Anyways, thanks again for your patience !

Comment

Yes, if XMP Profile 1 works, use it at that.

Comment

Working...
          X