X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marcolisi
    replied
    Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
    I would like to help you but I can only be as helpful as the information you provide. I'm not physically there to get the information I need to troubleshoot so I am counting on you.

Which slots do you have the RAM installed in?

What settings did you attempt?

Without any specific details about what you're doing or trying, my help is limited.
    ok. Thanks.

i am using slot 1 and 2. There is no color specified pattern on each of the 4 Asus motherboard ports and there is no instruction on what port to use. I experimented with 1 ram bank and it book only if the bank was on port 1 of port 2.

What do u need from the bios?
    what info do you need from me?
    tx
    Last edited by marcolisi; 12-28-2018, 05:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GSKILL TECH
    replied
    I would like to help you but I can only be as helpful as the information you provide. I'm not physically there to get the information I need to troubleshoot so I am counting on you.

Which slots do you have the RAM installed in?

What settings did you attempt?

Without any specific details about what you're doing or trying, my help is limited.

Leave a comment:

• marcolisi
    replied
    Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
    You can run the RAM as high as the rest of your system can support.

Maximum results also depends on the user's ability to set up BIOS, so it's up to you to test and see what performs best in your system.

You can return if you would like, but most likely downgrading to something lower so there's no purpose.

This is how poorly you ram is performing at stock value in oy pc.

Do you offer online support to have this ram work properly / at his normal stock (not overclocked) on my pc?

What is the point if I keep this ram that perform so horribly and with no support whatsoever to have it work properly in its NON overclocked status ?

Leave a comment:

• GSKILL TECH
    replied
    You can run the RAM as high as the rest of your system can support.

Maximum results also depends on the user's ability to set up BIOS, so it's up to you to test and see what performs best in your system.

You can return if you would like, but most likely downgrading to something lower so there's no purpose.

Leave a comment:

• marcolisi
    replied
    So what should I do? Return your ram?

This is the system I have and if there is no support from gskill about this ram I bought and that based on your article and advertising seemed doing great on the asus and on the i9, the only option I have is to return it

Leave a comment:

• GSKILL TECH
    replied
    You did not use a G.Skill QVL certified combination of motherboard and memory so you can not assume results:

https://www.gskill.com/en/configurat...471&model=3495

Top model CPU doesn't mean it will OC the same as all other same model CPUs, some will still OC and perform better than others. We must test hundreds of CPUs to find a couple to support DDR4-4600+

Again, the RAM is fully compatible and capable of XMP specs if using a combination mentioned on the G.Skil QV, and granted your CPU is capable. The pre-settings is the XMP Profile, but if you don't have a motherboard and CPU combo that can support it without any BIOS changes, it will not simply boot up and run at the rated specs. In those cases you need to test and see what it can do by manually lowering DRAM Frequency, then you can try to move up and stabilize by manually inputting certain settings. When custom building an extreme system, this is what it takes, and why you won't find a pre-built computer like Dell or HP that has DDR4-4000+

Leave a comment:

• marcolisi
    replied
    I have an asus maximus XI extreme , same motherboard that you used here for your tests

http://www.gskill.com/en/press/view/...0-motherboards .

As CPU , I have an intel i9 9900k , which should be the most powerful CPU to date .

How were you guys able to have your RAM work ,when mine does not work, and mine is less powerful than the one you tested ?

Why are you guys advertising your RAMs as fully compatible when they are not ?

What is the setting that works for your RAM ? I find it absurd that there is no support for it with pre-settings that work for the motherboard and cpu I have

Leave a comment:

• GSKILL TECH
    replied
    That's what XMP Profile is, but not all CPUs can reach DDR4-4000+

With XMP enabled, manually set to a lower value such as 3600 or 3866 to see if it can be stable.

Or tested each module to see if they can pass XMP

Leave a comment:

• marcolisi
    replied
    I have the latest bios and if I just enable xmp profile , the auto setting for the ram , does not allow my pc to boot.
    we need to manual set up the ram options in Asus bios .

Did u guys ever tested your rams with the asus motherboards ? You have advertised that you did and that is why I bought your ram.

How is that possible that you guys do not have pre settings to share with us for having your ram work on the asus maximus xi extreme , with your ram overclocked ?

Leave a comment:

• GSKILL TECH
    replied
    Enable XMP Profile in BIOS to see how that works. Also, check to see if you have the latest BIOS.

Leave a comment:

• Help overclocking F4-4000C19D-32GTZR on asus maximux XI extreme with i9 9900k

Hi guys, could you please a bios setting / tutorial to overclock 2 x (16gb) of RAM F4-4000C19D-32GTZR on an asus maximux XI extreme with an i9 9900k ?

Thanks!
Working...
X