My 1st bui8ld with 1st water loop attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st bui8ld with 1st water loop attempt

Hi, just got into building, got a lot to learn but putting this stuff together is easy, learning all the tiny details of how a computers works is much more difficult.
    That is what I need now, to learn all about how a computer works. using the Royal Z RAM in gold - a little touch of color and style!
    Last edited by ShawBrother; 01-26-2021, 01:56 PM. Reason: spelling

Nice colorway, coming along nicely! What are the main components being used?

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      Nice colorway, coming along nicely! What are the main components being used?
      Thanks! Its a Gigabyte Z-490 Vision D, with a GeForce 1660 Super, Core i5 (Wish I had more money at the time, would've went i9 with quicker RAM)

I have 32GBx2 /2666 on the G Skill Royal Z Gold ( I see lots of people with them, my mind was made up as soon as I saw them) 1 TB Silicon Power M2

Rest is Thermaltake :

Core P5 (I want the Core P7 desperately!)
      CLD 480 radiator w/ 4 Quad fans, 120 mm
      PR 32 D-5 pump/reservoir
      MX1 Plus water block
      iRGB 1000w PSU
      Pacific RGB Plus fittings ( ) - 6

That's basically ALL components, but I just started in August. I love it, getting much better with shaping the hard tubing, just finished re-doing with the new fittings, came out awesome!

Ready to start my 2nd build, but this time I want to go Ryzen, hope I can get some suggestions here, thank you again for the nice words!!

Comment

Working...
      X