G.skill Flare when is it coming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.skill Flare when is it coming.

Hello, any body know when the Gskill flare will be available? been waiting but no sign of it yet.

Beginning of June 2010.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

So it's the beginning of June. When are these hitting retail? I saw pictures of them at Computex. The 8GB (2 x 4GB) kits look real promising. My build is currently sitting there unused because I'm waiting for this RAM .

Comment

I will let you guys know when I see inventory for them. That's when they should be in retail.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

So, is it fair to say then that the launch of these sticks has been pushed back? I guess it still counts as beginning of June, but it certainly wont for much longer. I too am in need of these sticks for an AMD build, and cannot believe the delay in bringing these to market..

Comment

Not necessarily "pushed back", there is just no specific release date. As soon as they hit dealers/distributors is their official release date.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
              Not necessarily "pushed back", there is just no specific release date. As soon as they hit dealers/distributors is their official release date.

Thank you
              GSKILL TECH
              Thanks for the reply. I know it's hard getting products to market and I know that you guys are working diligently to ensure that only the best sticks are binned for retail. I'd rather wait and get myself a good product than to have it in my hands now only to have it not work properly.

Comment

Already on the way to retailers. They should pop up any day now... =)

Thank you
                GSKILL TECH

Comment

Thanks for the update!

For us "eager beavers", any hints on which retailers we should be watching? Newegg, Amazon, etc?

Comment

NewEgg should have it available this week. We just got them in stock =)

Thank you
                    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
                      NewEgg should have it available this week. We just got them in stock =)

Thank you
                      GSKILL TECH
                      Thanks, man. I have to ask, though...Will these run in a Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 motherboard? This board is not listed as compatible on the Flare memory product pages. Is testing still being done or do I have to look elsewhere for RAM?

Comment

It will surely work.

Thank you
                        GSKILL TECH

Comment

These just hit Newegg .

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...=g.skill+flare

Comment

X6 only?

Flare series listed as X6 cpu only? Why is this? Will they not work with AthlonII/PhenomII's ?

Comment

I too am curious about Redwoodz's question, though i imagine that that C3 X4's will work just fine as well (when the ram is clocked at 1600)

I see that some of the Flares have made it to Newegg, but I am curious about the 4GBx2 sticks. I am looking to get 8GB running on my rig, and would prefer to do it with 2 larger sticks, instead of 4 smaller ones (easier on the IMC). Any word on when the big sticks are shipping?

Comment

Working...
                              X