buy from g.skil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buy from g.skil

Hello. I am new to g.skil and the communities. Can one buy directly from g.skil ?? I have a Asus Maximus XIII Hero motherboard and it says it will accept DDR4 5333Mtz RAM. I currently am using F4-3200C-16D-16GTZ in it. Any good advice is wlecome. oleman

Welcome

Originally posted by oleman View Post
    Can one buy directly from g.skil?
    No I don't think so, at least not to my knowledge.

If you want something really nice for the XIII Hero, out of all the compatible kits

https://www.gskill.com/configurator?...del=1612505290

I would probably go with something like the F4-4000C14D-32GTES or F4-4400C17D-32GTRS, basically one of the super high end B-Die options. Both are very well regarded and popular among overclockers. Now that we are progressing into the DDR5 era, availability could be an issue though.

The highest frequency kits like the F4-4800C20D-32GTRS or F4-5333C22D-16GTRS require a CPU that can actually handle them. Not all of them do. In some cases you might have to dial down the frequency a bit or adjust some voltages for the sake of stability.
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Top end DDR4 kits can be tricky to find already. DDR4-3600 CL14 seems to be as good as it gets from what I have seen of recent. This kit can likely be manually overclocked to the desired DDR4-4000 range, or as high as the CPU can take it.
      Last edited by GSKILL TECH; 12-02-2022, 09:34 AM.

Comment

In Europe there is still some stock left of the DDR4-4400 CL17 and DDR4-4266 CL16 models.
        The DDR4-3600 CL14 spec is a decent backup plan esp with manual overclocking in mind.
        Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
        X